We are expanding our team and are looking to hire an HR Generalist.
- Ensure all HR operations, procedures, and policies are efficient and in compliance with legislation and best practices.
- Take care of labour issues
- Ensure HR and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) goals and objectives are met within established timelines.
- Review and update HR & HSE Policies and Procedures as required.
- Provide management team monthly reports on HR and safety statistics, work in progress, recommendations, and initiatives.
- Coordinate and participate in workplace incident investigations and reporting.
- Provide proposals to supervisors and managers on employee management in the areas of development, discipline and rewards.
- HR Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent experience.
- Proven knowledge in Human Resources legislation, trends, best practices and processes.
- Knowledgeable in HSE practices and programs; understanding of UAE Labour laws
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Exhibit professional attitude and manner.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Excellent computer skills (Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.