On 1 May 2017, Hamas held a major press conference in Doha, Qatar to announce what has been called a “New Charter” for Hamas. The leader of Hamas, Khaled Meshal, presented A Document of...
- Combating cybercrime – The White Hat revolution 27 Apr 2017 The unrelenting pace of technological change epitomises the domain of cybercrime and cybersecurity with criminals constantly developing new and... Transnational Crime & Security
- Hackers for hire – The monetisation of cybercrime 13 Feb 2017 According to Sir Tom Winsor, the Chief Inspector of Constabulary in the UK, the amount of cyber fraud being... Transnational Crime & Security
- Securing Cyberspace: The Emergence of Organised Cybercrime 05 Oct 2016 Online activities have now become central to the very way in which millions of people across the world live... Transnational Crime & Security
- The new bio hazard – Emerging trends in cybercrime 02 Aug 2016 Leading cyber security professionals across the world are coming to terms with the uncomfortable truth that private bio-medical data... Transnational Crime & Security
- Transnational Crime, Transnational Criminal Law and Security in Afghanistan 03 May 2016 Afghanistan remains the world’s largest producer of opium (more than 90% of illicit global supplies) and the heroin derived... Transnational Crime & Security
- Towards the Global ‘Rule of Law’: Beyond ‘Paper Implementation’ of Transnational Criminal Law Conventions 08 Dec 2015 The 13th UN Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice was held in Doha, Qatar from the 12th to... Transnational Crime & Security