Over the past three months, the United States government has published three important strategic security documents: the National Security Strategy, the National Defense Strategy, and the Worldwide Threat Assessment. The first two are published...
- Will Iraq Relapse Into a New Insurgency? 26 Oct 2017 Daesh’s cruel regime in its attempt to establish itself as a caliphate burnt very hotly and thankfully, its geographic... Peace & Security
- What Happens After Daesh? Lessons from Africa, the Americas, and the Arab World 30 Aug 2017 The physical defeat of Daesh and the removal of the so-called “Caliphate” from the territories it controls in Iraq... Peace & Security
- Understanding the Importance of Education for Security 17 Aug 2016 In the 2007 film, Charlie Wilson’s War, part of the story line is ability of the USA congressman, Charles... Peace & Security
- The Fragile State Index in 2016 12 Jul 2016 Introduction The Fragile State Index (FSI) for 2016 has just been released by the Fund for Peace (FFP). It... Peace & Security
- Addressing a Neglected Category of Peacemakers: Women 20 May 2015 The 15th anniversary of the United Nation Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1325 (adopted 31 October 2015) and the establishment... Peace & Security