The future of negotiations between the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK, North Korea), South Korea, and the United States over the North’s nuclear program have swung dramatically between warm embraces across an armistice...
- American Civil-Military Relations Under President Trump 23 Apr 2018 This coming Veterans Day (11 November), the United States will hold what President Trump heralds as a great parade... Peace & Security
- Security & Development in the Sahel region: Challenges & Opportunities for the G5 Sahel Joint Force 02 Apr 2018 On 23 February 2018, the EU hosted the International High Level Conference on the Sahel in Brussels, to mobilize... Peace & Security
- Will Iraq Relapse Into a New Insurgency? 26 Oct 2017 Daesh’s cruel regime in its attempt to establish itself as a caliphate burnt very hotly and thankfully, its geographic... Peace & Security
- What Happens After Daesh? Lessons from Africa, the Americas, and the Arab World 30 Aug 2017 The physical defeat of Daesh and the removal of the so-called “Caliphate” from the territories it controls in Iraq... Peace & Security
- Understanding the Importance of Education for Security 17 Aug 2016 In the 2007 film, Charlie Wilson’s War, part of the story line is ability of the USA congressman, Charles... Peace & Security
- The Fragile State Index in 2016 12 Jul 2016 Introduction The Fragile State Index (FSI) for 2016 has just been released by the Fund for Peace (FFP). It... Peace & Security
- Addressing a Neglected Category of Peacemakers: Women 20 May 2015 The 15th anniversary of the United Nation Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1325 (adopted 31 October 2015) and the establishment... Peace & Security