Daesh’s cruel regime in its attempt to establish itself as a caliphate burnt very hotly and thankfully, its geographic domain has almost all but burnt out. As Sara Zieger has pointed out in a...
- Analyzing the Gulf States’ Global Rise 24 Nov 2015 During the opening decade and a half of the twenty-first century, the Gulf States emerged as increasingly visible global... Global Economy
- Phoenix Rising? A decade of reform at the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development 10 Nov 2015 In May 2015, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development’s (OECD’s) member countries renewed Angel Gurria’s mandate as Secretary-General... Global Economy
- The AIIB: A multilateral development bank with Chinese characteristics? 08 Jul 2015 On 29 June, the plenipotentiaries of 57 states attended a signing ceremony in Beijing’s Great Hall of the People... Global Economy
- The UAE and the OECD Development Assistance Committee 22 Jun 2015 In July 2014, the UAE became a Participant in the OECD’s Development Assistance Committee (DAC). By attaining this status, reserved for... Global Economy
- Signing up not routing round: The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the global economic order 28 Apr 2015 Normally the investiture of a new regional economic organisation barely raises a murmur. That the new Asian Infrastructure Investment... Global Economy