Children and young people suffer the most from the impact of war and in post conflict rebuilding. According to a recent Save the Children report, children and young people are more at risk in...
- Is the Idea of “The West” still Relevant in Modern International Politics? 21 Mar 2016 The term “the West” is widely used in the media and discussions on contemporary political issues: Russian President Vladimir... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- Elections in Iran: Should We Wait for Changes? 21 Mar 2016 The important day On February 26, 2016, elections in the Majlis and Assembly of Experts were held in... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- Moscow Plays Poker in Syria: What’s at Stake? 21 Oct 2015 Russian military deployment in Syria should not be considered as the core goal of Moscow’s diplomacy but its instrument.... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- American Military Strategy in Libya 04 Oct 2015 September 11 now unfortunately marks not only the anniversary of the 2001 terrorist attacks, but also the assassination of... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- Towards a New World Order 09 Sep 2015 Soon after the breaching of the Berlin Wall in November 1989, President H. W. Bush declared the onset of... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- Small States in a Global Age: Soft Power, Cultural Influence, and State-Branding 03 Sep 2015 The shifting contours of the global order and the emergence of a new generation of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- French Interests and Strategy in Libya after Qaddafi 02 Sep 2015 The French Embassy in Tripoli closed on 30 July 2014. French citizens were told by the French Foreign Ministry... Foreign Policy & International Relations