Children and young people suffer the most from the impact of war and in post conflict rebuilding. According to a recent Save the Children report, children and young people are more at risk in...
- The Youth Dimensions of International Peace and Security 26 Feb 2018 At a recent international event on the Gender Dimensions of International Peace and Security in the UAE, organised by... Children & Young People
- Investing in Youth for the Development of Human Capital 04 Apr 2017 The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace recently published a report titled Arab World Horizons: Arab Fractures: Citizens, States, and... Children & Young People
- Discovering the Voice of Youth on the Happiness Factor 14 Nov 2016 What makes us happy? Does happiness contribute to successful economies, peace, development, a good environment? The United Nations, in... Children & Young People
- Education as a Security Imperative in Post-Conflict Development 17 Feb 2016 Reports of armed conflicts around the world have become a familiar headline on the television, in the newspapers and... Children & Young People
- Youth as Partners in Peace and Security: United Nations Security Council Resolution 2250 09 Feb 2016 On December 9, 2015 the United Nations Security Council adopted unanimously the first ever resolution on youth, peace and... Children & Young People