War and chaos have been present in Afghanistan for almost all of the past four decades. The current conflict there in 2001, when the United States and NATO allies invaded in response to al-Qaeda...
- The Youth Dimensions of International Peace and Security 26 Feb 2018 At a recent international event on the Gender Dimensions of International Peace and Security in the UAE, organised by... Children & Young People
- Investing in Youth for the Development of Human Capital 04 Apr 2017 The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace recently published a report titled Arab World Horizons: Arab Fractures: Citizens, States, and... Children & Young People
- Discovering the Voice of Youth on the Happiness Factor 14 Nov 2016 What makes us happy? Does happiness contribute to successful economies, peace, development, a good environment? The United Nations, in... Children & Young People
- Education as a Security Imperative in Post-Conflict Development 17 Feb 2016 Reports of armed conflicts around the world have become a familiar headline on the television, in the newspapers and... Children & Young People
- Youth as Partners in Peace and Security: United Nations Security Council Resolution 2250 09 Feb 2016 On December 9, 2015 the United Nations Security Council adopted unanimously the first ever resolution on youth, peace and... Children & Young People