August 6, 2018
Liwa al-Baqir (The Baqir Brigade, named for the fifth Shi’a Imam) is a militia group that is...
July 27, 2017
Qatar has been known as a supporter of terrorism and extremism for a considerable amount of time.
- A Review of China-UAE Relations in the Context of Xi Jinping’s Visit to the UAE 24 Jul 2018 Starting on July 19, Chinese President Xi Jinping paid a state visit to the... Foreign Policy & International Relations
- Is the Past Prologue? North Korea and Denuclearization 12 Jun 2018 The future of negotiations between the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK, North Korea),... International Security
- Franco-British-American Relations in Syria and Iran 12 Jun 2018 French President Emmanuel Macron’s state visit to the United States for three days in... International Security
- Securing the State – Part II 21 Feb 2018 In a world of startling change, many States across the world are both more... Security, Defense & Terrorism
- Donald Trump’s National Security Process: Implications for U.S. Foreign Policy and International Relations 26 Jul 2017 In the United States, presidents vary significantly in the processes through which they evaluate... International Affairs
- Laptop Bombs and Civil Aviation: Terrorism Potentials and Carry On Travel Bans 03 Jul 2017 This TRENDS Working Paper represents a more in depth analysis of a prior Insights... Security, Defense & Terrorism
Al Hurra Interview: Iranian demonstrations challenges the Mulla regime, raising demands against political oppressionFebruary 18, 2018
Sky News Arabia: Latest interview with TRENDS Researcher on IranJanuary 8, 2018
Sky News Arabia Interview: The Iranian regime represses its society lacks freedomJanuary 7, 2018
Al Hurra: 20 major cities joined the protests against the Iranian regimeJanuary 3, 2018
Sky News Arabia Interview – Women SummitDecember 19, 2017
EU Reporter: Drivers of radicalization in EuropeDecember 6, 2017